According to Alexa, nearly 30% of my blog’s search traffic comes from the query, “amoeba music.” A friend said that sounded like a so-so name for a band (as it turns out, it’s the name of an indie record store in Berkeley – which doesn’t begin to explain how anyone got here that way). I thought Paramecium was a catchier band name, although I wouldn’t rule out “Songs of the Amoeba” as the title of our debut album, or maybe “Judas Eukaryote” for the first single release. I think Marilyn Manson should direct the music video, just to ensure that it shows the darker side of things best viewed under a microscope.
Somewhat more realistically, these are the top (unencrypted) search terms that Google says led to my blog:
1. human health care
2. healthcare is a human right
3. costco all american chocolate cake
4. 4rv publishing
5. costco chocolate cake calories
6. healthcare as a human right
7. health care is a human right
8. “holly” fantasy hd
9. all american chocolate cake costco
10. cigarette eating trick
11. custom fields word 2010
12. calories in costco chocolate cake
13. custom document properties
14. custom document properties word 2010
15. emphasis style word 2013
16. healthcare is a right
17. right to healthcare
18. website illustrator
19. advanced properties word 2013
Get the feeling I should be charging Costco money for this? Or at least getting some kick-backs from their bakery? And maybe I should be teaching lessons in using Microsoft Word – to people in the healthcare industry?
I don’t perform the cigarette eating trick anymore.
Currently, this blog is ranked 106,205 in the U.S., and 414,540 worldwide. Visitors come from around the world, despite Alexa’s claim that 100% of them come from the U.S.. If you’re outside the U.S., you should resent that – but WordPress stats and StatCounter correctly show the international set. Top countries include: India, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Philippines, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Indonesia, South Africa, and Ireland.
And my plan for domination of the No-Niche Niche progresses nicely…
Latest posts by HollyJahangiri (see all)
- A Brand New Blog with a Fresh Perspective! - September 15, 2017
- If We Were Having Coffee, I’d Tell You to #WriteBravely… - August 12, 2017
- A Taste of Home for the Next Generation (Interview with Sapna Anu George) - August 9, 2017