Let’s see if I can share some summer joyride music with you – you may need a Spotify account to play these tunes from the widget, but it’s free:
This is the collaborative playlist my friends on Facebook helped me build, shortly after I got my new car, Cherry. Hope you enjoy the cheerful silliness of it! Did we miss any?
Feel free to suggest additions, in the comments below. But here are the criteria:
- 1957 – 1964 preferred (will make exceptions, but good luck finding ones that fit)
- Nothing overly mushy or sexy.
- Nothing that glorifies drugs.
- Nothing heavy or tragic – none of those awful car wreck, star-crossed lovers songs.
- Must have a catchy, upbeat tune.
- Lyrics can be silly (obviously) – silly is good.
Latest posts by HollyJahangiri (see all)
- A Brand New Blog with a Fresh Perspective! - September 15, 2017
- If We Were Having Coffee, I’d Tell You to #WriteBravely… - August 12, 2017
- A Taste of Home for the Next Generation (Interview with Sapna Anu George) - August 9, 2017