But no pity parties – I do this every few years. I must have a Messianic complex, because I have so much fun resurrecting the thing.
Sometimes, of course, I do it just by pushing the wrong button. Hence, the “2013” in the URL – I very creatively named it for the year of its last resurrection from the ashes of my nuclear annihilation of its predecessor. That wasn’t as much fun as merely allowing it to wither from neglect and writer’s block; in fact, though it is now 2016, I am wary of renaming the thing. It will stand, “2013,” like Prince’s “1999.” While the analytics would have you thinking that I had succeeded in reviving the patient, it is merely shuffling along in its mortal coil like a zombie. That’s where you come in, Dear Reader.
Google won’t take me seriously without backlinks. Being too stubborn, proud, and smart to buy the damned things, I figure asking, outright, for your help is the best option.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
- Read (really read) five posts here on It’s All a Matter of Perspective.
- Leave a thoughtful comment on each one. (If you have a blog, please take advantage of the CommentLuv field to leave a link back to your own posts! After several have been approved – once I’m sure you’re not a bot or a purveyor of porn – the links will be dofollow links. If you entice me to read and follow them, either with your comments or your catchy titles, I may feature one or more in a future post.)
- Use the sharing buttons to share (on one or more sites!) three posts from this site that you particularly liked. If you can’t find three posts you like enough to share, please comment here or email me and tell me what you hoped to find here and didn’t.
- If you blog, add a link to any of the posts on this blog to a post on yours – either a topical post or “round-up” type post.
And apologies if you were expecting a blog about zombies. Feel free to comment below to complain about it. At least I’ll know you read this far, and may write you a zombie story for your troubles.
Latest posts by HollyJahangiri (see all)
- A Brand New Blog with a Fresh Perspective! - September 15, 2017
- If We Were Having Coffee, I’d Tell You to #WriteBravely… - August 12, 2017
- A Taste of Home for the Next Generation (Interview with Sapna Anu George) - August 9, 2017