But I need your help.
With about a billion books on Amazon, it takes reviews to get noticed. Lots and lots of reviews. A flaming metric ton of reviews, traveling down the Information Superhighway at 110 miles per hour. I’d love to read your writing, on one of those reviews. To that end, I’m practically giving away my book – this book – A New Leaf for Lyle:
There are three ways to get your Kindle copy free or almost free:
- This Friday and Saturday (4/22/16 – 4/23/16) only, grab the Kindle version while it’s free! Mark the date on your calendar – don’t forget.
- Join Kindle Unlimited, and read A New Leaf for Lyle free, as part of your subscription:
- Buy the paperback version and use Matchbook to get the Kindle version free!
There are no strings attached. I hope you’ll enjoy the book! Tell all your friends:
- Grown-ups who love children’s books
- Parents who love to read to their kids
- Children who love to read
- Teachers who want to encourage children to love to read
- Grandparents who love to share their love of reading with their grandchildren
- Doctors who want to entertain young readers who are stuck in their waiting room
- Everyone you know on social media!
If you really want to help me out, I’d be delighted if you’d also leave a review on Amazon after you read it, if you enjoy it, and encourage your friends to do the same.
Latest posts by HollyJahangiri (see all)
- A Brand New Blog with a Fresh Perspective! - September 15, 2017
- If We Were Having Coffee, I’d Tell You to #WriteBravely… - August 12, 2017
- A Taste of Home for the Next Generation (Interview with Sapna Anu George) - August 9, 2017